In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to download and install SolidWorks-2021 (Computer-Aided-Design) Software on a windows PC without errors.
SolidWorks is a solid modeling, Computer-Aided-Design (CAD), and Computer-Aided-Engineering (CAE) software program developed by Dassault Systems and runs primarily on Microsoft Windows Operating System. SolidWorks does not support MacOS and it’s a direct competitor to SolidEdge.
SolidWorks’ user base ranges from individuals to large corporations and covers a very wide cross-section of manufacturing market segments. It utilizes a parametric feature-based approach which is used to create models and assemblies.
With SolidWorks-2021, you get the following features:
- SOLIDWORKS is known for its intuitive and customizable user interface. In SOLIDWORKS 2021 the user experience gets even better with enhancements that make you more productive and allows you to focus on your designs.
- Drawing Performance – Zoom and pan performance for massive drawings has improved significantly resulting in a more consistent and predictable experience when navigating a drawing.
- eDrawings excels at allowing you to share your 3D concepts while protecting your intellectual property. eDrawings 2021 gives you more options to make communicating your ideas easier than ever.
- Visualize Professional 2021 offers a new camera ‘toon’ filter to give an artist, conceptual sketched effect. Section views now support colored capping options, giving even more freedom with creating detailed part and assembly renderings.
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2021 simplifies pre-processing contact and meshing activities by introducing faster contact calculation, contact stabilization, automatic geometry correction, efficient and more robust meshing, and improved mesh diagnostics.
- SOLIDWORKS CAM 2021 gives the manufacturing floor more automation with expanded stock options, enhanced drill operations, and control over where you’re managing posts.
- Electrical Schematic new Terminal Types Manager allows us to define what wire terminals to use with a specific terminal strip for greater control and design accuracy.
- Electrical 3D Routing is keeping up with ever-challenging tasks by supporting Lines and Splines for the creation of complex Routing Paths.
- SOLIDWORKS MBD 2021 extends the ability to organize product and manufacturing data (PMI) by adding the ability to add datum target symbols to your DimXpert dimension scheme, and including bend tables in 3D PDf’s.
Video Tutorial (Installation Guide):
Watch the video here for installation instructions…
Minimum System Requirements…
Before installing the software on your PC make sure it meets the following minimum system requirements;
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Memory (RAM); 16 GB or more
- Disk space: 40 GB of free SSD space required
- Processor: 3.3 GHz Intel Core processor or higher
- Graphics: Certified cards and drivers.
- Architecture: 64-bit (x64) windows.
SolidWorks-2021 free Download:
This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup for SolidWorks-2021 and it’s compatible with only 64-bit (x64) Windows machines.
Software Setup details;
- Setup file name: Sonalabs.org-SolidWorks-2021-Win-x64bit.rar
- Full Setup Size: 15 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full standalone setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64-bit (x64) only
- Developer: Dassault Systems.
Click on the red button below to download SolidWorks-2021.
Have fun designing accurate mechatronics engineering systems…