In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to download and install OBS Studio V-26.1.1 video recording and live-streaming Software on windows PC without errors.
Open Broadcast Software (now OBS Studio) is a free and open-source cross-platform (for windows, Mac-OS & Linux) software program used mainly for video recording and live-streaming and it’s maintained by the OBS project which is funded by generous contributors and backers.
Some of the key features in OBS Studio V-26.1.1 include the following;
- High performance real-time video/audio capturing and mixing.
- Ability to set up an unlimited number of scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Modular “dock” user interface that allows you to arrange the layout exactly as you like.
- Access to a wide array of configuration options to tweak every aspect of your broadcast or recording.
- OBS supports all your favorite streaming platforms such as YouTube, Twitch, Facebook and many more.
Video Tutorial (Installation Guide):
Watch the video here for installation instructions…
Minimum System Requirements:
Before installing the software on your PC make sure it meets the following minimum system requirements;
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM); 1GB of RAM required
- Hard Disk space: 300MB of free space required
- Processor: 1GHz Intel or AMD processor or later
- Architecture: 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) windows.
OBS Studio V-26.1.1 Software free Download:
This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup for OBS Studio V-26.1.1 x64 Software and it’s compatible with only 64-bit (x64) windows machines.
Software Setup details;
- Setup file name: Sonalabs.org-OBS-Studio-V26.1.1-Full.rar
- Full Setup size: 200 MB
- Setup type: Offline Installer / Full standalone setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64-bit (x64)
- Developer: OBS Project.
Click on the red button below to download OBS Studio V-26.1.1 x64 Software.
So basically this is how you download and install OBS Studio V-26.1.1 x64 on your Windows PC. We hope you had a smooth ride with the entire installation process. In case you encounter any errors during the installation process, feel free to leave a comment below;
Have fun streaming and recording your videos…