In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to download, install, and fully activate MS Office 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019 Professional Plus software on a Windows PC…
Microsoft Office: is a family of client software, server software, and services developed by Microsoft with the initial versions of the software containing only MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint, and over the years, Office applications have grown substantially.
Components of Office:
- Microsoft Word: – A word processor for creating and editing documents.
- Microsoft Excel: – A spreadsheet editor.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: – A slide presentation program used to create slideshows composed of texts, graphics, and other objects.
- Microsoft OneNote: – A note-taking program that gathers handwritten or typed notes, drawings, screen clippings and audio commentaries.
- Microsoft OutLook: – A personal information manager the replaces windows messaging, MS Mail, and Schedule+. It includes an email client, address book, calendar, and task manager.
- Microsoft Publisher: – A desktop publishing app for windows mostly used for designing brochures, labels, calendars, greeting cards, business cards, newsletters, websites, and postcards.
- Microsoft Access: – A database management system for windows that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software development tools.
- Microsoft InfoPath (Filler & Designer): – An application used for designing, filling, and submitting electronic forms containing structured data.
- OneDrive for Business: – A file hosting service that allows users to sync files and later access them from a web browser or mobile device.
- Skype for Business: – An integrated communications client for conferences and meetings in real-time.
Versions of Office:
The current version of Office is Office-2019 as of writing this tutorial (May-2021) which will be succeeded with Office-2021 that is yet to be released mid this year (2021).
The previous versions of Office include: Office-2016, Office-2013, Office-2010, Office-2007, Office-2003, Office-XP, Office-2000, Office-97, and Office-95
Minimum System Requirements:
Before installing the software on your PC make sure it meets the following minimum system requirements;
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 for Office-2010, Windows 7 for Office 2013 and Office-2016, Windows 10 for Office-2019 and Office-2021
- Memory (RAM); 1GB of RAM required or higher
- Hard Disk space: 500MB of free space required
- Architecture: 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) windows.
Video Tutorial (Installation Guide):
Watch the video here for installation instructions for all 4 versions…
Microsoft Office Suite Software Free Download:
These are complete offline installers and standalone setups for Microsoft Office Suite Software and they’re compatible with both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) Windows machines.
Software Setup details;
- Setup file names:
- Full Setup size: Office-2010 (1.4GB), Office-2013 (1.5GB), Office-2016 (2GB) and Office-2019 (3.6GB).
- Setup Type: Offline Installer
- Compatibility Architecture: 32bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64)
- Developer: Microsoft.
Click on the red button below to download MS Office 2010 Software.
Click on the red button below to download MS Office 2013 Software.
Click on the red button below to download MS Office 2016 Software.
Click on the red button below to download MS Office 2019 Software.
Have fun working on your documents…