In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to download and install MatLab-R2021a Software on a windows PC without errors.
MatLab short for “matrix laboratory” is a multi-paradigm programming language and numeric computing environment developed by MathWorks and its used for matrix manipulations, plotting of functions and data, implementation of algorithms, creation of user interfaces, and interfacing with programs written in other languages.
What do you use MatLab for?
- Design, test and implement control systems
- Data preparation, design, simulation and deployment for deep neural networks
- Acquire, process and analyze images and videos for algorithm development and system design
- Train models, tune parameters and deploy to production or the edge.
- Develop and deploy condition monitoring and predictive maintenance software.
- Convert your robotics ideas and concepts into autonomous systems that work seamlessly in real-world environments.
- Analyze signals and time-series data. Model, design and simulate signal processing systems.
- Acquire, analyze and explore data and automate tests.
- Create, design, test, and verify wireless communications systems.
- Design and simulate electric grids and transportation systems
- Design and implement digital control for motors, power converters and battery systems.
- Design, optimize and verify mechatronics systems.
- Connect embedded devices to the internet and gain insight from your data.
- Automate your workflow, from algorithm development to hardware design and verification.
- Use MatLab with your IT systems.
- Design, simulate and test automated driving systems.
- Analyze, visualize and model biological data and systems.
Video Tutorial (Installation Guide):
Watch the video here for installation instructions…
Minimum System Requirements…
Before installing the software on your PC make sure it meets the following minimum system requirements;
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Memory (RAM); 16 GB or more
- Disk space: 40 GB of free SSD space required
- Processor: 3.3 GHz Intel Core processor or higher
- Graphics: Certified cards and drivers.
- Architecture: 64-bit (x64) windows.
MatLab-R2021a free Download:
This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup for MatLab-R2021a and it’s compatible with only 64-bit (x64) windows machines.
Software Setup details;
- Setup file name: Sonalabs.org-MatLab-R2021a-Win-x64bit.rar
- Full Setup size: 18 GB
- Setup type: Offline Installer / Full standalone setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64-bit (x64) only
- Developer: MathWorks.
Click on the red button below to download MatLab-R2021a
Have fun computing and simulating your numeric models…