In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to download and install Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve Studio V17.0 video editing Software on a windows PC without errors…
Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve Studio V17.0 is a cross-platform, powerful, easy-to-use yet professional all-in-one post-production non-linear video editing (NLE) application developed originally by Da Vinci Systems which was later acquired by Blackmagic Design in 2009.
Unlike other video editors, DaVinci Resolve Studio is capable of editing, color correction, visual effects, motion graphics, and audio post-production.
With DaVinci Resolve, you get the same exact tools professional colorists, editors, VFX artists, and sound engineers use every day to finish your favorite films and streaming television shows.
The Key features of DaVinci Resolve Studio V17.0 include the following;
Minimum System Requirements:
Before installing the software on your PC make sure it meets the following minimum system requirements;
- Operating System: Windows 10 only.
- Memory (RAM): 16GB of RAM required, 32GB+ recommended.
- GPU: 4GB VRAM, 8GB+ VRAM recommended.
- Disk space: SSD or RAID with at least 3GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Core i7 or AMD Ryzen 7 processor or later.
- Architecture: 64-bit (x64) windows.
Video Tutorial (Installation Guide):
Watch the video here for installation instructions…
Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve Studio V17.0 Free Download:
This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup for Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve Studio V17.0 and it’s compatible with only 64-bit (x64) Windows machines.
Software Setup details;
- Setup file name: Sonalabs.org_DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_V17.0.rar
- Full Setup size: 2.5 GB
- Setup type: Offline Installer / Full standalone setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64-bit (x64) only
- Developer: Blackmagic Design/Da Vinci Systems.
Click on the red button below to download Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve Studio V17.0
Have fun editing your videos like a Hollywood Movie Maker…