In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to download and install AutoCAD Mechanical 2021 Software on a windows PC without errors.
AutoCAD Mechanical 2021 toolset is an industry-specific toolset for mechanical engineering design with over 700,000+ intelligent parts and features.
This toolset has the following features;
- Over 700K standard parts and features to produce accurate drawings.
- Machinery generators and calculators to efficiently analyze designs, including belts, shafts, springs, chains, and cam generators.
- Ability to document 3D CAD models.
- Intelligent drafting tools made for mechanical design.
- Smart mechanical engineering dimensions.
- Support for international drafting standards.
- Ability to create automated parts lists and bills of materials.
Video Tutorial (Installation Guide):
Watch the video here for installation instructions…
Minimum System Requirements:
Before installing the software on your PC make sure it meets the following minimum system requirements;
- Operating System: Windows 8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM); 8 GB of RAM required, 16 GB Recommended
- Hard Disk space: 7 GB of free space required
- Processor: 3 GHz Intel Core i3 processor or later
- Display Card: 1 GB GPU 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant.
- .NET Framework version 4.8 or later.
- Architecture: 64-bit (x64) windows.
AutoCAD Mechanical 2021 Free Download:
This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup for AutoCAD Mechanical 2021 and it’s compatible with only 64-bit (x64) Windows machines.
Software Setup details;
- Setup file name: Sonalabs.org-AutoCAD-Mechanical-2021.rar
- Full Setup size: 2.4 GB
- Setup type: Offline Installer / Full standalone setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64-bit (x64) only
- Developer: AutoDesk.
Click on the red button below to download AutoCAD Mechanical 2021.
Have fun designing accurate mechanical engineering systems…