In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to download and install NI–Multisim 14.2 circuit design and simulation software on a windows PC without errors…
NI Multisim is an industry-standard SPICE (Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis) simulation and circuit design software for digital, analog, and power electronics. It is part of a Suite of Circuit design programs and it also integrates an electronic Printed Circuit Board layout program called NI Ultiboard.
NI Multisim features an interactive schematic environment to instantly visualize and analyze electronic circuit behavior and it also has an intuitive interface that helps educators reinforce circuit theory and improve retention of theory throughout the engineering curriculum.
NI Multisim is widely used in academia and industry for circuit education, electronic schematic design, and SPICE simulation. Researchers and designers use it to reduce PCB prototype iterations and save development costs by adding powerful circuit simulations and analyses to the design flow.
Minimum System Requirements:
Before installing Multisim 14.2 on your PC make sure it meets the following minimum system requirements;
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 or later.
- Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM required.
- Disk space: At least 2GB of free space required.
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768.
- Architecture: 64-bit (x64) windows.
- LabVIEW 2017 or later for custom LabVIEW-based instruments.
Video Tutorial (Installation Guide):
Watch the video here for installation instructions…
NI Multisim 14.2 Free Download:
This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup for NI Multisim 14.2 and it’s compatible with only 64-bit (x64) Windows machines.
Software Setup details;
- Setup file name: Sonalabs.org_NI_Multism_14.2_Win_64bit.rar
- Full Setup size: 890 MB
- Setup type: Offline Installer / Full standalone setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64-bit (x64) only
- Developer: National Instruments.
Click on the red button below to download NI Multisim 14.2
Have fun designing and simulating electronic circuits…