In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to download and install NI LabVIEW-2020 a system-design platform software on a windows PC without errors…
LabVIEW short for Laboratory Virtual Instrument Engineering Workbench is a system-design platform and development environment for a visual programming language developed by National Instruments. LabVIEW is commonly used for data acquisition, instrument control, and industrial automation on a variety of operating systems such as; Windows, Linux, and macOS.
LabVIEW offers a graphical programming approach that helps you visualize every aspect of your application, including hardware configuration, measurement of data, and debugging. This visualization makes it simple to integrate measurement hardware from any vendor, represent complex logic on the diagram, develop data analysis algorithms, and design custom engineering user interfaces.
What can you do with NI LabVIEW-2020?
With LabVIEW, you can solve a number of engineering challenges across a broad range of application areas. Some of which include the following;
- You can build industrial equipment and design smart machines faster with LabVIEW.
- Working with LabVIEW, you can create flexible test application systems that control multiple instruments and design user interfaces to optimize your manufacturing test throughput and operational cost.
- Using LabVIEW and NI or third-party hardware, you can automate the validation of your product to meet challenging time-to-market and performance requirements.
- With LabVIEW and NI DAQ hardware, you can build a custom measurement solution to visualize and analyze real-world signals to make data-driven decisions with sensors and actuators.
- You can also teach engineering students in a classroom or laboratory with real-world systems using LabVIEW to increase the rate of discovery, build solutions faster, and improve success.
Minimum System Requirements:
Before installing NI LabVIEW-2020 on your PC make sure it meets the following minimum system requirements;
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 or later.
- Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM required.
- Disk space: At least 5GB of free space required.
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768p (1366 x 768 or higher Recommended).
- Architecture: 64-bit (x64) windows.
Video Tutorial (Installation Guide):
Watch the video here for installation instructions…
NI LabVIEW-2020 free Download:
This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup for NI LabVIEW-2020 and it’s compatible with both 32bit and 64-bit Windows machines.
Software Setup details;
- Setup file name: Sonalabs.org_NI_LabView_2020_CE_Win_32bit.rar
- Full Setup size: 2GB
- Setup type: Offline Installer / Full standalone setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Developer: National Instruments.
Click on the red button below to download NI LabVIEW-2020
Have fun designing, simulating, and building smart electronic systems…