In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to download and install EasyEDA-(Desktop Client), an online PCB design tool software on a windows PC without errors…
EasyEDA short for Easy (Electronics Design Automation), is an easier and powerful online (web-based) tool-suite that is used by electronics engineers to design, simulate, share (both privately and publicly) and discuss schematics, simulations, and printed circuit boards.
EasyEDA also offers a Desktop Client that is cross-platform and can be installed directly onto a PC/Mac but requires an internet connection to work. The desktop client is also easy, powerful, fast, light-weight, and has the same features as the online version but has more design areas with a lot of improvements.
EasyEDA allows the creation and editing of schematic diagrams, SPICE simulation of mixed analog and digital circuits, and the creation and editing of printed circuit board layouts and it also offers a fabrication service to manufacture PCBs through its partners such as JLCPCB and LCSC at a fee for registered users who also have access to download Gerber files for free.
With EasyEDA v6.4, you get the following features;
- It’s easy to use. If you’ve used other PCB tools, then EasyEDA will be very easy to learn and use.
- Its light-weight, less resource angry, offers a smoother user experience and speeds up your design.
- No activation or licensing is required, all you need is to register and log in to use.
- You are assured of file security with automatic local backup providing document recovery at any time and also offers the ability to save your files on the cloud server giving you double backup for your data.
Minimum System Requirements:
Before installing EasyEDA-(Desktop Client) on your PC make sure it meets the following minimum system requirements;
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 or later.
- Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM required.
- Disk space: At least 2GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel 1GHz Dual-core or later.
- Architecture: 64-bit (x64) or 32-bit (x86) windows.
Video Tutorial (Installation Guide):
Watch the video here for installation instructions…
EasyEDA-(Desktop Client) Free Download:
This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup for EasyEDA-(Desktop Client) and it’s compatible with both 32bit and 64-bit Windows machines.
Software Setup details;
- Setup file name: easyeda-windows-x64-18.104.22.168
- Full Setup Size: 74MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full standalone setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Developer: EasyEDA.
Click on the red button below to download EasyEDA-Desktop Client.
Have fun designing, simulating, and printing PCBs…